Monday, September 27, 2010

John Wee Chong Jin Pass Away

I was shocked & saddened by the death of my very old friend John Wee he is the son of ex Chief Justice Of Singapore and a well known businessman from Singapore. I used to date him many years ago. I got to know him in one of the Club In Singapore he was very humble & kind even though he came from a very well known family he never look down on others & treat everyone the same. I remembr when he called me on our first date & brought me for lunch then to his big bungalow where his family lives. we went out several times together with his goodfriends for Karaoke and clubs...Sometimes when i got angry he jus cool down he is not the kind that gets angry very easily even though we"re not together we still good friends. I still could not forget on one of New Years Day In Sparks Disco after the countdown I was sitting in one of the sofa in the VIP area .. all the Tycoon Businessman most are Chinese were there & he was there as well ofcoz.. he then came direct to me held out his hands to me & I took his hands stood up & we both hug each other infront of everyone..his tall & good looking has got this great personality.

I do call & sms him sometime after that but have not done so for a couple of years and suddenly heard the news that his gone I was feeling very sad and started to miss him alot now but then its too late to say goodbye.. May his soul rest in peace